Amenities and Specifications:
- sleeps 6 to 8
- queen bed in rear slide
- two twin size bunk beds
- couch sleeper
- dinette sleeper
- stove top
- private bathroom
- TV w/Dish Network
- air conditioner and furnace
- 30 amp electric service
- LP gas/electric hot water heater
- 30 gal fresh water tank
- 25 gal gray water holding tank
- 25 gal black water holding tank
- 4900 lb GVWR (weight fully loaded)
- 21 foot trailer (23 feet end-to-end)
- class III towable
- We provide a Hensley Arrow Hitch weight distribution with sway control.
- You need to have a 2" trailer hitch receiver and a powered 7-way plug connector.
- We provide the electric brake controller
(12v on 7-way plug must be powered).
* Class III hitch with 2" receiverTowing capacity of at least 5000 lbs
* A 12 volt power plug (cigarette lighter outlet) in the cab of the tow vehicle to power the wireless control head for the electric brake controller
* 7 way electrical connector with 12v trailer battery charge wire powered is required
Please note: The orange wire and blue wire do not need to be connected. All other connections must be wired as depicted. The black wire supplies power to the travel trailer's on board brake controller and must be capable of supplying at least 20 amps of electricity at 12 volts DC.
Feel free to use this list to help you pack for your trip.
Roadrunner RV Rental
Travel Trailer Rental in Tucson, Arizona
Big Lake, AZ
Canyon Lake, AZ
Dead Horse Ranch, AZ
Fool Hollow Lake, AZ
Lake Pleasant, AZ
Mt Lemmon, AZ
Patagonia Lake, AZ